How can your community be designed to be healthier? Public involvement is the key — and a series of DHC Town Hall Meetings will bring together community leaders in cities across the nation to discuss changes that can be made now and in the future to improve walkability and community involvement. Learn more in the video below.
- Town Hall Meeting Executive Summary (pdf)
- Town Hall Meeting Starter Kit (pdf)
- Town Hall Meeting Press Report (pdf)
Designing Healthy Communities: A NYC Town Hall Meeting
The Designing Healthy Communities Project produced its first Town Hall Meeting at WNET Studios on April 30, 2013 for Broad on three PBS tri-state stations in May. This first major community engagement activity is derived from its four-hour public television series, Designing Healthy Communities, which is now being distributed to stations nationally.
- DHC Press Release April 26, 2013 (pdf)
- Broadcast times for DHC and the 2-hour THM in New York Tri-State Region in May 2013 (pdf)
- Publicity flyer for NYC Town Hall Meeting (jpg)
Contact us to schedule a Town Hall Meeting in your community. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call 310/828-2966 to get the process started in your city.